- The processing and management of the request for information and/or advice, precontracting or agreement made by the user and/or client through this site, the telephone, or the e-mail.
- The management and control of the services offered through the Web page, the telephone or the electronic mail, related to the advice and the provision of services that could require their derivation to other professionals of the sector.
- The sending of commercial information about services and products of GRUPO AUXIMARA whose recruitment could be of the interest of the user, provided that he has expressly accepted it.
- Manage the users of the Web site and, where appropriate, the activation and administration of the Alta as user in the reserved area of the Web site.
- To provide the services included in the Web site and/or to provide the requested information, either via web, by e-mail or by telephone. Emails will be able to report a confirmation of your reception and reading.
- Manage the contractual or commercial relationship established between GRUPO AUXIMARA and the users and/or clients.
- Manage compliance with contractual or non-contractual obligations assumed by GRUPO AUXIMARA
- To manage and maintain a unique register of clients, in the promotional system of GRUPO AUXIMARA if it has been expressly accepted
- In those cases in which the user expressly consents, send advertising communications and commercial information, by different means (emails, SMS, ticket of Purchase…), about GRUPO AUXIMARA or of third parties ( Always through the auxiliary METALGRAFICA Aragonese, S.L. as a result of their collaboration agreements with them), on their activities, products, services, offers, competitions, special promotions, as well as documentation of diverse Nature that may be of interest or utility to the user and/or client, related to the sectors of transport, leisure, travel, culture, cards and means of payment, automotive, insurance, financing, gifts, or technology.
UPDATING THE POLICY
This policy has been updated in accordance with the requirements of the Community rules for the protection of personal data, the General Regulations on Data Protection (RGPD). It is also reported that this policy may be amended because of changes in the requirements established by the legislation in force at any time, by judicial decisions and jurisprudential changes, as well as by changes in the action and strategy Enterprise of GRUPO AUXIMARA The publication, and access by users, will be made through this same site, understanding that the relationships established with the same prior to the change will be governed by the rules provided at the time the website was accessed for Establishment.